Vedaway introduces a new range of innovative
products for skin care,
The term '[Vedaway International]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at # 306 Ashoka Chandra Enclave, # 11-4-660, Redhills, Hyderabad-500 004 India. Our firm is registered under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932 in Hyderabad. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that information and materials found or offered on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Vedaway International’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and the place of jurisdiction shall be in Hyderabad.
Ordering and Payment
By placing an order on this site you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction with Vedaway International an India based firm incorporated under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932. Vedaway International is authorized to sell these product/products and use the trade mark and intellectual property in relation to the same.
Your invoice and associated narration on other related documents such as credit card or debit card statements will reflect Vedaway International. Incase of third party statements including bank and credit card statements the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format.
After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section.
Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or credit card company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
The following modes of payments are available
a) Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa, Mastercard and American Express Network
b) Visa Debit cards
c) Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and Mastercard you will be required to submit your 16-digit credit card/debit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (Mastercard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15 digit card number and 4 digit code that usually appears on the front of the card.
For Out of Stock
items: Currently we do not have these products available in stock for sale. Please use the "Notify Me" feature and we will let you know once it is available for sale at Vedaway.com.